Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: Educating large masses of users
From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 97 16:50:42 EST
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

CEO @
 citadel .
 net:
>On  2 Feb 97 ,Brad Knowles insightfully wrote:
>> 	The problem is that the Customer Service folks get the same kind
>> of cluelessness and vitriol for virtually *everything*, as
>> list-managers get when AOL users demand that they take time out of
>> their busy schedule to solve their problems, because that's what they
>> were put on this planet for.  In fact, I suspect we see more of it,
>> and in general, worse cases of it, than list-managers typically do.
>
>Ahhh, but the difference is that your Customer Service folks are
>getting PAID for problems that AOL creates.

The same can be said for any ISP. What's your point?

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                      <info-labview-request @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: fresh horror from AOL
From: "Dr. Manion" <CEO @ Citadel . Net>
Next: Re: Educating large masses of users
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Educating large masses of users
Next: Re: Educating large masses of users
From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>