Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: Educating large masses of users
From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 97 9:27:21 EST
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Kynn Bartlett:
>PS:  I just today dealt with a stupid user from AOL.  But I don't
>     see that user's stupidity as a reflection on AOL, but rather
>     a reflection on stupid people in general.  If AOL weren't the
>     biggest net company around, someone else would be, and _they_
>     would have the biggest concentration of stupid people.

Correct. Dr CEO, with his 2 whole years on the net, doesn't remember the
September influx of .edu newbies we used to dread (no offense intended to
our readers in the .edu domain).

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                      <info-labview-request @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: AOL mailbox limit, hig volume lists in general