Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: AOL mailbox limit, hig volume lists in general
From: Paul Graham <pjg @ acsu . buffalo . EDU>
Date: 04 Feb 1997 13:59:57 -0500
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM (lm)

you get the source, everything is configurable.  of course this package
depends on qmail to you have to make that adjustment first.

 swcp .
--
 paul
    pjg(at)acsu.Buffalo.EDU |public keys at:
                            |     http://urth.acsu.Buffalo.EDU/~pjg/key.html
    if the above contains opinions they are mine unless marked otherwise.

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn @ idyllmtn . com>
Next: Re: AOL mailbox limit, hig volume lists in general
From: Paul Graham <pjg @ acsu . buffalo . EDU>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: AOL mailbox limit, hig volume lists in general
From: "Lazlo Nibble" <lazlo @ swcp . com>
Next: Re: AOL mailbox limit, hig volume lists in general
From: "D. J. Bernstein" <djb @ koobera . math . uic . edu>