Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: fresh horror from AOL
From: Brock Rozen <brozen @ webdreams . com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:19:50 -0500 (EST)
To: Dave Barr <barr @ math . psu . edu>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Tue, 4 Feb 1997, Dave Barr wrote:

> >That's the response I am giving Brad. The one you feel is
> >"rightious". You see, it's not my job to find his solutions.
>
> So then don't give him any!  Just go away and don't give a damn about
> AOL, or anyone who has to deal with AOL.  Some of us aren't so
> self-important, and are willing to contribute to the greater good,
> even if the greater good is AOL.  (and conversely AOL is willing
> to contribute to the greater good, even if the greater good includes you)

Dave, it's that he's not wiling to fix with the suggestion box with
suggestions.

It's counter-productive to complain about problems but not describe what
they are. If somebody has a problem AND WANTS IT FIXED, they better damned
well describe the problem -- otherwise nobody's better off.

 | Brock Rozen | brozen @
 webdreams .
 com | http://www.webdreams.com/~brozen |