Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: What mail software?
From: Web Servant <servant @ ChristianWord . org>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 11:28:22 -0500 (EST)
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

We are getting ready to set up an email server to handle our mailing
lists.  It will be running FreeBSD.  My question is:  which mail software
should we use?  I have heard/read sendmail is not quite as efficient on
large queues as it could be?  Is there something better?

We will be using majordomo still for the list management.
|Patrick S. Gardella         Webservant - Christian Word Ministries |
|                                 http://www.ChristianWord.org      |
|Work:  Servant @
 ChristianWord .
 org                                   |
|Home:  PGardella @
 aol .
 com                PGP Key ID 0x570CBD5D      |

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: AOL mailbox limit, hig volume lists in general