Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: Educating large masses of users (was: Re: fresh horror
From: "Gess Shankar" <gess @ earthchannel . com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 22:15:25 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <gess @ ec2 . earthchannel . com>

On  5 Feb 97 at 4:25, Brad Knowles wrote:

> At 6:28 PM -0500 2/2/1997, Gess Shankar wrote:

 emout04 .
 mail .
 aol .
 com>

> 	If that's the real message-id:, it's a fake.  If you've deleted
> the portion that would tell me precisely which message this was (from
> my logs), then I believe it -- there are plenty of clueless users out
> ther.

I don't care if you believe it or not. I did not make this up. I did
say that I changed the name. Maybe I omitted to say I changed
the message id too. I wasn't going to post stuff which points to a
particular person in a public lst.

I was only giving an example that people do not seem to read
instructions which are mailed to them and did not expect any remedy
from you. If you are implying that I made this up to make a point,
you are barking up the wrong tree.

Gess

Gess Shankar
List Admin., OptimaPP