Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: What mail software?
From: "Nathan J. Mehl" <nmehl @ leftbank . com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 13:52:23 -0500 (EST)
To: djb @ koobera . math . uic . edu (D. J. Bernstein)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

In the immortal words of D. J. Bernstein:

> Why do you run away whenever I challenge you to a speed test, Brad?

Perhaps because you're approaching him more like a religious zealot
than a software vendor?  (And a pushy, rude, immature and woefully
undersocialized zealot at that.)

But that's just an observation.

> http://pobox.com/~djb/qmail.html

230 Hi. No need to log in; I'm an anonymous ftp server.

*ahem*

-n

--
Don't blame me -- I voted for the Unabomber!
Nathan J. Mehl -- The Left Bank Operation