Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Create your own website
From: biz25 @ prodigy . net
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 12:17:50 -0500

Hi,

Would you like to create your own website?

Would you like to earn residual income if you want
to become a reseller? (not required)

For as little as $29 per month, your sales information
can be instantly accessible to over 35 million people
(and growing everyday)!

* Fast Reliable T-Multiband Network Technology
* Web Site Manager software - our software makes running
  a Web site easy
* Daily backup of all data
* Free listings in over 25 of the Internet's most popular
  directories
* SSL encryption for taking credit card information over
  the Internet avaiable.
* Your own domain name (www.yourcompany.com)
* Full support of RealAudio files
* Web Page Spell Checker
* Unlimited E-mail aliases (alias @
 your_co .
 com)
* Unlimitied POP accounts

There are more great technical tools.

If you want to become a reseller, you will get the discount
price of Website. You will earn great residual commissions
per month.

If you want to see more details on my URL, please type
"Website" in the subject line. I will give you my URL.

Regards,
S.Seaman

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Request: A mailing list about list management?