Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: Fwd: phone co, pass it along (fwd)
From: Taylor <ctaylor @ georgew . gw . pps . pgh . pa . us>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 02:40:03 -0500 (EST)
To: List-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Anyone please respond:  tell me if there is a posting to this group that
you dont want to read ...TELL me if im wrong...ya just hit that old delete
button located on that old keyboard...?????????????RIGHT???????????????
If u noticed in my message i let it be know i was posting an off the topic
message...Those who can read anyhow.

I'm sending forgive me's to anyone that couldnt hit the delete key on my
posting about us phone companies attempt to add yet another charge
for an already expensive service.

ANd for those US Citizens (only) that are interested in this issue
u can find more info at <http://www.fcc.gov/isp.html> so there!!
and if theres anyone that dont like this message please tell me so i can
exercise my delete key...