Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

From: "E. Allen Smith" <EALLENSMITH @ mbcl . rutgers . edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 14:24 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

	Please cc mail re: distributed mailing list operation to the
below list.
	-Allen

From:	IN%"ichudov @
 algebra .
 com" 12-FEB-1997 12:27:46.99

>> Igor Chudov <ichudov @
 algebra .
 com> writes:
>> > so we have myself, Jim Choate, and you who colunteer to host
>> > mailing lists for the distributed cypherpunks.
>> >
>> > I have already created majordomo @
 algebra .
 com and cypherpunks @
 algebra .
 com .

>> > We can coordinate our efforts. Actually, we can even have a mini
>> > mailing list for people who want to participate in the distributed
>> > cypherpunks experiment. If there is any interest, I can create such
>> > a list.

>The list is called cypherpunks-hosts @
 algebra .
 com .

>Use majordomo @
 algebra .
 com to sub-scri-be.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer
From: "E. Allen Smith" <EALLENSMITH @ mbcl . rutgers . edu>
Next: Re: Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer (fwd)
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer
Next: Re: Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer (fwd)
From: "E. Allen Smith" <EALLENSMITH @ mbcl . rutgers . edu>