Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: Vexing listserv problem
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 15:19:06 -0800
To: gess @ earthchannel . com, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 3:27 PM -0800 2/21/97, Gess Shankar wrote:
>Help.
>
>I am periodically getting this junk to my mailing list manager.
>Apparently my list server is an unwitting member of this "listinfo" list.

Add me in here. Just started recently. I've got *no* accounts on my
side that could be triggering any of this that I can find, so either
it's a spam of some sort (and a particularly incompetent one), or
someone just badly screwing up. Me, I've been ignoring it until I have
time to worry about it, once i realized it wasn't starting on my side.

--
         Chuq Von Rospach (chuq @
 apple .

 Plaidworks Consulting (chuqui @