Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: Bounce Processing (was: Introduction)
From: Vince Sabio <wavelet @ colossus . arl . mil>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 16:36:24 -0400
To: "Gary K. Foote" <gf @ listex . com>, List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

** Sometime around 15:39 -0400 4/13/97, Gary K. Foote said:

>I also meant to ask if anyone on this list can point me towards a FAQ on
>the issue of filtering software for bounces.

Damn, that's my cue! Send a blank message to our AR for information on
SmartBounce, an app that automatically processes mailing-list bounces:

                 smartbounce @
 bsabio .
 com

I am currently within hours of the first full release (though you can
DL the most recent beta right now) for Mac and Windows.

BTW, the next step is a Unix port. I'll probably put out another call
when I start on it, but anyone who is interested in being a beta tester
for SmartBounce on Linux and/or Solaris platforms can contact me at
<orionsoft @
 telephonet .
 com>.

- Vince Sabio
  orionsoft @
 telephonet .
excess of 150,000 subscribers. For more information, send a blank email to
<smartbounce @
 bsabio .
 com>.
--