Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: Re: How many list members does it take...?
From: Donald Timothy Koch / Appt # 13 <kochd @ badger . jsc . vsc . edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 20:32:36 -0400 (EDT)
To: Amy Stinson <amys @ iquest . net>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . com

1) This is a mailing list, not a mail list.  :)
2) spelling/grammar is not a word.    :)  (Should be spelling AND
grammar) :)

Count me in the numbered. <grin>

Donald Koch

Donald T. Koch
kochd @
 badger .
 jsc .
 vsc .
 edu
http://www.angelfire.com/vt/kochd

From: murr rhame <murr @ vnet . net>
Next: web interfaces
From: Jennifer Accettola <jenn @ planetx . org>
Indexed By Thread Previous: How many list members does it take...?