Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: web interfaces
From: Jennifer Accettola <jenn @ planetx . org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:04:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hi All -- I  have been trying to get MailServ set up, and was wondering if
anyone on the list has experience with this type of software.  THe site
that I will put this interface on also has a mailcat form that sends info
the user provides to the appropriate person.  I'd liek to know if I can
use mailcat and MailServ on the same page or am I going to have to put up a
separate page for subscribing to the list?

Ciao,
Jenn
              The revolution will not be televised.
                  http://www.planetx.org/~jenn
                        jenn @
 planetx .
 org

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: How many list members does it take...?