Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: Re: (powd) nmoc: How many list members does it take...?
From: RibMan @ tpgi . com . au (Rob «RibMan»)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:35:59 +1000 (EST)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

The amiable result from one list member ...

>From: Kylie Philippe <Kylie .
 Philippe @
 adm .
 monash .
 edu .
 au>
>Subject: Re: (powd) nmoc: How many list members does it take...?
>To: powderworks @
 cs .
 colorado .
 edu

>> Ribman wrote:
>>Hope this is as funny to you as it was to me ...
>>>Q:  How many internet mail list subscribers does it take
>>>    to change a light bulb?
>>>A:  1,331:
>
>why does this story sound so familiar???
> But you forgot the letter from the list manager writing a letter
>saying that s/he'll have to start moderating the list if all the
>flames get too out of hand, or if the mail gets too irrelevant!
>So, i say 1,332.
>8-)
>kies
 cs .
 colorado .
 edu

note the tail piece .. pertaining to the recent discussion about unwanted
subscriptions.

RibMan @
 tpgi .
 com .
 au
http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/rmanthe
http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/rmanthe/PuntersPage
Official Band WebSites:
http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/rmanthe/SpyVSpy
http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/rmanthe/Millstones
http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/rmanthe/FranksFishbowl

Indexed By Date Previous: web interfaces
From: Jennifer Accettola <jenn @ planetx . org>
Next: Re: Dealing with problem subscribers
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: web interfaces
From: Jennifer Accettola <jenn @ planetx . org>
Next: The chutzpah award
From: "Michael C. Berch" <mcb @ postmodern . com>