Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: Re: IGNORE (SORRY): Probably prelude to a spam: getting on "oknames" list
From: Todd Vierling <tv @ pobox . com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 11:37:34 -0400 (EDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Sat, 19 Apr 1997, Paul Hoffman wrote:

: Insert foot in mouth. Sorry about that. After looking at the Majorodomo
: log, I discovered that the person did a "lists" command and simply
: subscribed to everything, including the "oknames" list which appeared on
: the "lists" list.

That was an accident on my part, and I'm doing a 'which' to see if you've
removed me from any lists.  If so, I can take my knowlegde base elsewhere,
thankyouverymuch.  Sending it to this list was rather nice of you, too.
(Don't you probe accounts first?)

=====
== Todd Vierling (Personal tv @
 pobox .
 com; Business tv @
 iag .
 net) Foo-bar-baz! ==
== System administrator/technician, Internet Access Group, Orlando Florida ==
== Dialups in Orange, Volusia, Lake, Osceola counties - http://www.iag.net ==

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Cyberpromo...