Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

From: murr rhame <murr @ vnet . net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:44:59 -0400 (EDT)
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Vince Sabio wrote:

> While I'm here, I might as well note that I've had two more bogus
> subscriptions come through recently -- these two need to be added
> to the ever-growing .ignored file list:
>
> brandon1 @
 usit .
 net
> nguyel18 @
 student .
 ucr .
 edu

A few more just in:

dynamite @
 webtv .
 net
squirel @
 webtv .
 net
clover @
 earthfriends .
 com

Also, supicious activity from sparknet.net.

- murr -

From: Vince Sabio <wavelet @ colossus . arl . mil>
Next: Current list of mass subscriptions ...
From: Alexander Verbraeck <A . Verbraeck @ IS . TWI . TUDelft . NL>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: How many subscribers AND Two More Bogus Subs ...