Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: Re: Suggestion for MLM Developers
From: Brian Crawford <crawford @ mcs . com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 09:34:58 -0500
To: "ListMom-Talk Discussion List" <listmom-talk @ skyweyr . com>, List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM, listmom-talk @ skyweyr . com

At 02:37 PM 4/22/97 -0400, Vince Sabio wrote:

>On one of the discussion lists that I recently inherited, someone contacted
>me to ask whether it was possible to subscribe to DIGEST mode *immediately*
>upon subscribing to the list (note that the list is on a ListServ, and
>is configured for subscription confirmations).

I believe you can set DIGEST as a default option so all new subscriptions
are DIGESTed. That may not be the answer you are looking for, but hey, it's
an answer.

:-)

Brian
Brian Crawford				Chicago
crawford @
 mcs .
 com	                 NPBMD

From: Vince Sabio <wavelet @ colossus . arl . mil>
Next: Re: Suggestion for MLM Developers
From: Mikael Hansen <meh @ dnai . com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Suggestion for MLM Developers