Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: Re: The chutzpah award
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ QueerNet . ORG>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 23:04:08 -0700 (PDT)
To: "Henry W. Miller" <henrym @ sacto . mp . usbr . gov>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Sun, 20 Apr 1997, Henry W. Miller wrote:
> 	My "favorite" one happened on one of my lists several months
> ago.  A list member sent a message to the entire list, basically saying:
> "Hey, I'm too lazy to go look up the instructions - would the list
> manager please remove me from this list..."  Sheesh!  This one had me
> beside myself for a few days...

I get several of those a week... not to mention the one who recently
posted out-of-charter stuff, then reposted my adminishing private email!
After I bounced him, he said that he just did the whole stupid thing to
get me to unsubscribe him!
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk @
 QueerNet .