Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: Re: Cyberpromo...
From: "Gary E. Bickford" <garyb @ fxt . com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:28:10 -0600
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

An interesting list of domains it is, too.  Gives one an idea of what
they're into: ANOTHERDOMAIN.COM, ISPAM.NET, [a bunch of dirty ones I won't
repeat], etc., plus quite a few nondescript ones.

GB

And, BTW - while I was looking up a recent spammer (Global Gold, on
isgroup.net), I found "Global Air Logistics" owns a hundred or so domains,
including "VATICANCITY.ORG", "HOLYFATHER.COM", WERONLINE.COM.  Looks
suspicious to me.

>Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 19:45:49 -0400
>From: Vince Sabio <wavelet @
 colossus .
 arl .
 mil>
>Subject: Re: Cyberpromo...
>
>** Sometime around 14:04 -0700 4/19/97, Mike Cuddy sent everyone:
>
>>I've just about had enough of cyber-fucking-promo (pardon the language ...)
>>Anyone have a good list of addresses stick in my cisco 2501?.  I'm going to
>>cut them off from my networks completely.
>
>You axed furrit, Mike, you got it:
>
><http://colossus.arl.mil/docs/cyberpromo_domains.txt>
>
>>(any better solutions?)

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: IGNORE (SORRY): Probably prelude to a spam: getting on "oknames" list