Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: Re:I think-this is.BIG secucrity HO (Not!)
From: Ray Jones <rayjones @ praline . no . neosoft . com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 17:47:36 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: list-managers-outgoing @ GreatCircle . COM

On Wed, 23 Apr 1997, P Kayak wrote:

> Isn't "moderated" a word without a single, strict definition?

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but "moderate" is either "yes" or "no"

If set to "yes", every message must be approved before it is posted to the
list. If set to "no" messages don't need approval.

--
Regards,

Ray Jones
   Coming to New Orleans?  Contact "Big Ray the Buggy Driver"
                      Licensed Tour Guide

Historical Tours through the romantic French Quarter in New Orleans
 in a mule-drawn "vis-a-vis" carriage while enjoying its ambiance
  and hear about our history, sites of interest and way of life.

   Cellular Phone  504-884-9572  Digital Beeper 504-547-8032
            CURRENTLY ON SABBATICAL AND NOT WORKING

ray .
 jones @
 mail .
 sstar .
 com         http://www.neosoft.com/~rayjones/welcome.html

             "Big Ray's" New Orleans Mailing List Instructions

 communique .
 net