Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: Re: Updated list of forged addresses
From: Vince Sabio <wavelet @ colossus . arl . mil>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 12:09:50 -0400
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

** Sometime around 07:41 -0400 4/24/97, Ken Parker said:

>> I am turning off anything from either of the following:
>>
>>    cyberpromo.com
>>    savetrees.com
>>
>> I'm averaging several per day from these clowns.
>
>   Don't forget pleaseread.com or ispam.net.

See the entire list:

<http://colossus.arl.mil/docs/cyberpromo_domains.txt>

- Vince Sabio
  orionsoft @
 telephonet .
excess of 150,000 subscribers. For more information, send a blank email to
<smartbounce @
 bsabio .
 com> or visit <http://www.bsabio.com/SmartBounce/>.

From: Alexander Verbraeck <A . Verbraeck @ IS . TWI . TUDelft . NL>
Next: LSOFT.COM Spam Fest? / IP filters
From: Todd Day <today @ di . com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Updated list of forged addresses
From: Ken Parker <admin @ kparker . nai . net>
Next: Re: Updated list of forged addresses
From: satin @ vulcan . usafa . af . mil (Satin Zeine-Johnson)