Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: Re: LSOFT.COM Spam Fest? / IP filters
From: Bonnie Scott <bonnie @ staff . prodigy . com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 10:17:29 -0400
To: Todd Day <today @ di . com>, <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

How, if you're at di.com?

>Unfortunately, MS Exchange server doesn't keep the headers of this
>bounced e-mail, so I can't really tell if it is indeed coming from
>lsoft.com.  Perhaps this really isn't their fault.  I didn't think that
>LSOFT was involved in the distribution of bulk blatting...

Normally, Microsoft runs their mailing lists from LISTSERV.MSN.COM.  Their
lists are subscription-based, like most others.  Try writing to the list
owner of that list, at both domains?

Bonnie Scott
Prodigy Services Corp.

Indexed By Date Previous: LSOFT.COM Spam Fest? / IP filters