Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1997)

Subject: Hide senders addresses
From: Jacob Miner <jacob @ bitsrfr . cnd . hp . com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 10:00:12 -0600
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi All,

        I have set up a purely information mailing list.  People
on my team post announcements to the list for a wide number of people
outside the company to read.  The problem is that I do not want the
email addresses of the people on my team to show up in the mailing list.
        Does majordomo support any sort of sender anonymity?  The only
other way I can think of to do this is to set up an alias they mail to
which will strip the headers and remail it...
        If there are any ideas, please let me know...

TIA,
   Jake

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: LSOFT.COM Spam Fest? / IP filters