Subject: Re: Need Sendmail Assistance
From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA @ consensus . com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 17:18:59 -0700
To: "ListMom-Talk Discussion List" <listmom-talk @ skyweyr . com>
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 4:20 PM -0700 5/1/97, Vince Sabio wrote:
>That's where *you* (yes, YOU) come in. If you're a sendmail hound with
>lots of patience *and* the ability to read RFC822 mail typed with a
>modest Indian accent, please respond to me directly so I can put you in
>touch with him. He really seems interested in atoning for his sins -- or
>at least fixing his mistake.

Have him buy from Amazon.com the O'Reilly book SENDMAIL, 2nd edition. It is
actually fairly good, more complete than just the RFCs, and is probably
perfect for him.

..Christopher Allen                  Consensus Development Corporation..
..<ChristopherA @
 consensus .
 com>                 1563 Solano Avenue #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..Home of "SSL Plus:                      o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..
..  SSL 3.0 Integration Suite(tm)" <http://www.consensus.com/SSLPlus/>..