Subject: announcement list on listproc vs. majordomo
From: awest @ webster . m-w . com (Amy West)
Date: Thu, 8 May 97 13:51:26 EDT
To: List-Managers @ greatcircle . com

So, we don't have an MLM installed yet, and I'm trying to decide
which is best for doing an announcement list (where only 1 or 2 people
are allowed to post).  Anyone have any experience setting up
such a list on ListProc or Majordomo and an opinion as to the ease
of doing it?

Also, anyone have any experiences installing and running either
MLM on a NeXT?  I've been cut-off from my newsserver for a bit and
can't get to the comp.sys.next.sysadmin group to ask.

Thanks,

Amy

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Threats from an unsubscribed list member