From: the-true-highlander @ juno . com (Duncan McCloud)
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 19:19:43 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Fellow List Managers,

	I run a list that is based Fargo, North Dakota.  Many of the
people on my list have written multiple complaints because the list I run
doesn't offer all the things they would like.  My list is mainly for
chatting and a few other things, and I would like to offer more, but at
this time I cannot.  Anyway,seeing as we are all list managers I was
hoping you could tell me some of the list you know of so that I can tell
the people on my list were they can get other options and in the process
end their complaints.  You help would be greatly appreciated, and I thank
you in advance for it.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Threats from an unsubscribed list member