Subject: Re: your mail
From: Marko Hotti <mhotti @ lists . oulu . fi>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 12:49:24 +0300 (EET DST)
To: Duncan McCloud <the-true-highlander @ juno . com>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Sat, 10 May 1997, Duncan McCloud wrote:

> this time I cannot.  Anyway,seeing as we are all list managers I was
> hoping you could tell me some of the list you know of so that I can tell
> the people on my list were they can get other options and in the process
> end their complaints.  You help would be greatly appreciated, and I thank
> you in advance for it.

It would help us greatly if you'd provide us with more information on your
current platform. (Why is it that so often people forget this basic rule of
being as spesific as possible when making technical questions??). Most
important: Which mailing list management software are you using? Which features
have the subscribers requested??

Marko Hotti <mhotti @
 lists .
 oulu .
 fi>
Systems Administrator * Oulu University Computer Services Center /List Services
Finland		Tel: +358-(0)40-552-8415	http://www.lists.oulu.fi/