From: the-true-highlander @ juno . com (Duncan McCloud)
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 19:33:10 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Fellow List Managers,

	Once again I write to you.  Yesterday I posted a message asking
for help and I got a lot of responses.  Unfortunatly, today my e-mail
program slightly died on me and in the process deleted all the messages I
should have gotten.  It would be greatly appreciated that  -if-  you sent
me mail today in response to yesterdays message to please send it again
because like I said, my computer went hay wire and deleted it.  Thank
you.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: your mail