Subject: New List Admn Probs: 2 questions
From: Marco Scavo <mscavo @ flash . net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 03:23:36 -0500 (CDT)
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I'm a todler in the list administration community, just having started my
list about two months ago, so I could really use some advice.

As with all mailing lists, some subscribers are more active than others.
Unfortunately, the two *most* active subscribers that I have insist on
butting heads every chance they get.  They're both valuable contributers of
information to my list, but both equally devoid of common sense.  I'm not
sure that either one of them have understood a single one of my pleas to
handle things privately.

I'm worried that they're both creating an unwelcoming atmosphere and
discouraging participation.  How should I handle this situation?

Marco

"Cu' cchiù capisci, cchiù patisci."

Marco Scavo               Austin, Tx
mscavo @
 flash .
 net
http://www.flash.net/~mscavo/

Indexed By Date Previous: Approve command in Eudora