Subject: Re: Auto-Bounce Handling
From: Vince Sabio <wavelet @ colossus . arl . mil>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 19:28:11 +0100
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

** Sometime around 8:37 AM -0400 5/14/97, Brock Rozen said:

>Hi,
>
>Does anybody know of any programs that handle bounces on a UNIX platform?

Hi Brock,

Sorry for the delay, but I've been out of town for a week. Anyway, the
Unix port for SmartBounce is nearly out of beta (well, it depends on
whether I'm going to implement one really important wish-list item in
the current release, or save it for the upgrade; still waffling there).

You can get all the details on the app from the web page:

<http://www.bsabio.com/SmartBounce/>

Enjoy ...

- Vince S.
  wavelet @
 colossus .
 arl .
 mil

HumourNet: Anyone w/o a sense of humor is at the mercy of the rest of us.
<http://www.humournet.com/HumourNet/>

Indexed By Date Previous: Netscape mail and headers