Subject: Re: Additions for ignored-list
From: Allison & Rick Martin <cyberfam @ cais . com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 23:07:02 -0400
To: Alexander Verbraeck <A . Verbraeck @ duticai . twi . tudelft . nl>
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

We've had them all.  Thanks for the list - I'll send it on to our ISP in
hopes they will think again about upgrading the software.  By the way,
here's one I just caught - these people must be desperate for business.

"naked @
 webpics .
 com has been added to your list.
No action is required on your part."

At 12:34 AM 5/18/97 +0200, Alexander Verbraeck wrote:
>Here are the recent additions for phony subscriptions and "info" requests
>that were caught by my spam filter for the lists I maintain. For those
>of you who do not filter out phony subscriptions: check for these users
>in your subscription list and they probably need to be removed. You can
>also add them to your ".ignored" file, but the same addresses seldomly
>are used again.
>
>"Manuel A. Ilme" <mailme @
 infospace .
 com>
>71112 .
 1620 @
 compuserve .
 com
>andrewr @
 earthfriends .
 com
>aomi_europe @
 usa .
 net
>bambi @
 207 .
 247 .
 16 .
 217
>CGSI @
 anv .
 net
>CMJENTP @
 aol .
 com
>Damon @
 nmsystms .
 com
>dave @
 thielen .
 com
>ehrhart @
 mindspring .
 com
>flashback @
 pen .
 net
>FONINFO @
 aol .
 com
>gonzo @
 one .
 net
>innovation @
 savetrees .
 com
>interwave @
 bluehawk .
 com
>itslasvegas @
 bluehawk .
 com
>jamesc @
 msni .
 net
>maddison @
 ihug .
 co .
 nz
>mainegal @
 megalink .
 net
>MPETER @
 AOL .
 COM
>raveswarm @
 hotmail .
 com
>RICKMAC @
 swbell .
 net
>Strzempko @
 aol .
 com
>travelamerica @
 bluehawk .
 com
>tret @
 krg .
 com
>waters @
 halcyon .
 com

>Kind regards,
>Alexander Vebraeck
>List Manager BPR-L, DYNMOD-L

>Dr. Alexander Verbraeck            Delft University of Technology
>Department of Systems Engineering, Policy Analysis and Management
>Jaffalaan 5        P.O. Box 5015, 2600 GA  Delft  The Netherlands
>Tel: +31 15 2783805    Secr: +31 15 2788380   Fax: +31 15 2783429
>e-mail: A .
 Verbraeck @
 sepa .
 tudelft .