Subject: All members ignored but one?
From: "Darryl L. Pierce" <keeper @ sol . traken . com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 00:40:45 -0400
To: <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

I recently started seeing a strange problem with Majordomo:

A few days ago (Thursday), when email is sent to my mailing list, Majordomo
sends only a single copy of the email. It's going to vacppwin @
 vnet .
 ibm .
 com .

Nobody else in the list receives email. And, what's worse, the above
address *isn't* in the mailing list. How do you track down the entry that's
causing the problem? I've had problems with the ibm.* domains (ibm.net is
the main offender). Nobody is in the ibm.com domain on my list..

Please respond via email to me as I'm not currently active in the Majordomo
mailing lists...

---
Darryl L. Pierce (mailto:keeper @
 sol .
 traken .
 com)
Visit my website, http://www.traken.com/~keeper
To send email, remove "spamfree" from my address.

"Neither Heaven nor Hell...will be found in the
tail of a comet." - Harlan Ellison

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Netscape mail and headers