Subject: Problem with MCI MAIL?
From: Mike Nolan <nolan @ celery . tssi . com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 08:39:51 -0500 (CDT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . com (List Managers)

I've received complaints from two of my subscribers in the last week, both
on MCI MAIL, that they are getting messages with blank bodies.  It appears
that my digest lists are working OK, but not the undigested ones.

Has anyone else run across this one, and is there anything I can do at
this end to improve the situation?  If not, how do I contact MCI MAIL
to ask them to look into the situation?
--
Mike Nolan
nolan @

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: A new source of unsolicited email