Subject: List Tracking Software?
From: P . KRISTENSEN @ conservation . org
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 10:08 -0800 (PST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

     I am relatively new to this list, so forgive me if my question has
     been asked before.

     I am looking for a software to run on my PC on Win95 which can
     1) help me me keep track of which lists I am currently subscribed to
     2) easy and simple can send "unsubscribe" or "pause" commands, while
     on travel with my laptop.

     I save copies of the welcome message, and mark with an asterisk in a
     spreadsheet the lists I currently subscrib to. But there must be
     something more practical out there. I was searching on the Shareware
     sites for something but without luck.

     Any suggestions? Thanks, Peter Kristensen.

Indexed By Date Previous: More details on MCI problem