Subject: Can we talk about Meta Lists?
From: Mark Rauterkus <mrauterkus @ sportsurf . net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 97 07:51:36 -0000
To: <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Hi,

I'm looking for some other ideas about setting up Meta Lists -- something
that might be called an ENHANCED Mirror List.

All things about meta lists are fair game with this question.

For example, and established list has a topic area that is too wide. I'd
like to establish a sub-topic area with a new list. How are there ways to
set-up the list policies where you only control the meta list part?

For example2, an established list exists but is nearly dead with very
little traffic. I'd like to establish a list on the same topic area. How
can the new list jump into action and develop traffic and still mirror
the older list?

Thanks.

Mark Rauterkus, Publisher, S.S.S.         http://www.sportsurf.net

mrauterkus @
 sportsurf .
 net

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: foundmoney.com