Subject: Re: What to track for spam
From: dick @ cfcl . com (Dick Karpinski)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 97 09:24:12 PDT
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I was not intending to suggest that we tie up such a number, but that
we identify spam by means of it.  When it's a URL, one can locate the
host administrators and send them email, but the point of the registry
would be to prevent messages containing the feedback addr/URL/phone
from being widely distributed until non-spamness can be verified.

Dick

Indexed By Date Previous: Announcing Listat Beta