Subject: Re: MIME digest formats
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: 14 Jul 1997 14:45:35 -0500
To: Eric Thomas <ERIC @ VM . SE . LSOFT . COM>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

 VM .
 SE .
 LSOFT .
 COM> writes:

ET> LISTSERV does NOT follow RFC2046 for the reasons outlined above.

Sorry, I meant Listproc.  I can't keep the two straight.

In any case, what does Listserv do?  Embedding a text/plain inside of a
multipart/digest is forbidden unless you make it into a message/rfc822, so
that would seem to be the only option besides telling folks that can't
handle MIME to go back to RFC1153 digests.

 - J<

Indexed By Date Previous: MIME digest formats