From: Mike Nolan <nolan @ celery . tssi . com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 17:13:27 -0500 (CDT)
To: awest @ webster . m-w . com (Amy West)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

> What kind of bandwith do you think is needed for a 2500 member
> once-a-day announcement list? ISDN sufficient? fractional T-1 necessary?

ISDN should suffice unless the daily announcement is HUGE.

I run a list with about 500 members on it that often has 100 messages in
a day, with just a 33.8K dedicated modem connection to the Internet,
and things seldom bog down.  You might have to do something to pace things
so your MTA doesn't choke, though.
--
Mike Nolan