Subject: Re: MS Exchange appends html. How do I stop it?
From: James Berriman <james @ frutiger . staffs . ac . uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 15:44:04 +0100
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 10:45 15/7/97, Malcolm Jackson wrote:

>  Do we stop the MS Exchange Server appending the html or what? My digests
>are big enough as it is without all this crap added to them as well.

The damn thing also adds insult to injury by sticking this at the beginning
of every message:

>This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

( :-])  James

(An ixion digest subscriber)

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: MIME digest formats
From: Anastasios Kotsikonas <tasos @ cs . bu . edu>
Next: Re: MS Exchange appends html. How do I stop it?
Indexed By Thread Previous: RE: MS Exchange appends html. How do I stop it?
Next: Re: MS Exchange appends html. How do I stop it?
From: James Berriman <james @ frutiger . staffs . ac . uk>