Subject: Auto creation of lists.
From: Tass Chapman <tass @ easynet . on . ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 10:03:43 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

In the DOC it simply states that you need to issue a 'lists' command to
majordomo and it will create the <list>.config . Who issues that?
majordomo-owner or the list-owner? I have not been able to get it work with
either. So far I have just had to great it myself (okay for now but could
be hell later).

|Tass Chapman| tass @
 easynet .
 on .
 ca  : PGP key at pgpkeys.mit.edu    |
| http://www.easynet.on.ca/~tass   : ICQ UIN:394570                |
|EasyNet Systems Admin       519-654-9999                          |
"If BELL has 5000+ people/week coming back , how many left?And why?"

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: List Being Used to Create Spam List