Subject: Re: please unsub
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 23:19:19 -0700
To: "Mark E. Taylor" <themet @ mindspring . com>, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 8:29 AM -0700 7/18/97, Mark E. Taylor wrote:
>His response was that he did
>not have time to know what lists he was on only that he wanted off.

My answer to these is "oh. Well, I'll get to it when I can, then. I'm
also a very busy person".

And I do get to it. sooner or later...

I mean, it's a pity that he was spammed onto the list and all that --
but I barely have time to help the people that NEED help, much less
move ones to the top of the list that can't be bothered... So they go
in the FIFO queue...

Funny how rare NICE people get spammed onto my lists. Most act like
real jerks. I guess this is a coincidence, and all the decent people
get spammed onto other people's lists....

--
         Chuq Von Rospach (chuq @
 apple .

 Plaidworks Consulting (chuqui @