Subject: Getting Sponsors
From: Adam Boettiger <ab @ mmgco . com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 19:28:51 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Disposition-notification-to: <ab @ mmgco . com>

Greetings, and thanks Michael for this great list!

I am new to the list.  By way of introduction, my name is
Adam Boettiger, VP of Multimedia Marketing Group
http://www.mmgco.com/ .   My listowner duties canvas a number
of publications, including:

Content Editor
Mecklermedia's Internet Advertising Report Weekly
http://www.internet.com/

Moderator, Internet Advertising Discussion list
http://www.exposure-usa.com/i-advertising/

Editor/Publisher, Exposure Internet Advertising & Marketing News
http://www.exposure-usa.com/exposure/

Moderator, E-Publishers Digest
http://www.mmgco.com/e-pub/

etc. etc.

Anyhow, the topic of sponsorship of e-publications and
discussion lists has cropped up in one of my other lists
and I am interested to know if any of you on this list
do accept sponsors and what your experiences have been
with pricing models, attracting buyers, etc.

I also conduct email media buys for our company, and
am actively seeking any email publications that are over
1,000 subscribers and will accept a sponsor to help
with publication expenses.   Please fill out the online
registration form at: http://www.exposure-usa.com/directory/
to register your list with our company (obviously it's free).

If you don't currently accept sponsors, but are interested
in learning more, there is a good article on the subject
at: http://www.exposure-usa.com/email/howtogetsponsors.html

I look forward to being an active contributor to this fine
list!

Warmest regards,

AB
Adam J. Boettiger