Subject: RE: Never seen this before!
From: "Henry W. Miller" <henrym @ sacto . mp . usbr . gov>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 06:28:35 -0700
To: Roman . Richardson @ state . mn . us
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM, henrym @ sacto . mp . usbr . gov

> From:	MX%"Roman .
 Richardson @
 state .
 mn .
 us"  "Roman Richardson" 28-JUL-1997 06:09:57.93
> Subj:	Never seen this before!

Roman,

> Hi all,
>
>    I hope this is a building trend.  I like the implications of it:
>
> >Subject: Undeliverable mail
> >
> >Your message was not delivered to the following recipients:
> >
> >      <hhhhhhhh @
 usa .
 net>: 551 <hhhhhhhh @
 usa .
 net>... User cancelled for
> >spamming
>
> I hope to see more of these in the future.

	I have seen this a number of times in the past few months, and
like you, I hope to see more of it by responsible ISP's.

> ---
> Roman Richardson
> UNIX / Email Systems Administrator
> State of Minnesota - InterTechnologies Group
> <mailto:Roman .
 Richardson @
 state .
 mn .
 us>

-HWM

Indexed By Date Previous: Never seen this before!