Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1998)

Subject: New List
From: "KHC" <archken @ pacbell . net>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 08:58:26 -0800
To: List Mgrs <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

I am trying to establish a new mailing list.  My service provider, PacBell, does not
offer this service.

Does anybody know where I can start one?

The intended audience will be architectural and design professionals.  It may start
off very small with a dozen or so subscribers for many weeks, and the maximum
subscribers should be less than 500.  I expect Majordomo would be the appropriate
mailer.

Price is a consideration.  Are there any non-profit servers who may be able to
support this?

Thanks for any ideas.

-Kenneth