Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1998)

Subject: Re: New List
From: "Webbers Communications" <gkfoote @ webbers . com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 13:51:18 -0500
To: archken @ pacbell . net, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM
Comments: Authenticated sender is <gkfoote @ mailhost . ncia . net>

> I am trying to establish a new mailing list.  My service
> provider, PacBell, does not offer this service.
>
> Does anybody know where I can start one?

Hi Kenneth,

My internet marketing resources.txt file includes a number of
providers of list management services, both free and pay-for.
You can retrieve this file by sending the following e-mail to my
autoresponder:
mailto:gkfoote @
 webbers .
 com?Subject=resources .
 txt

Another alternative would be to begin by running your mailinglist
on your own computer using free-for-download Pegasus e-mail
software.  You can retrieve a tutorial I wrote on the subject
that includes the URL for downloading the full-featured free
software, at my own Pegasus e-mailer (yes it does
autoresponders too) by sending the following e-mail:
mailto:gkfoote @
 webbers .
 com?Subject=pegasus1 .
 txt

Hope this helps,

Gary K. Foote        mailto:gkfoote @
 webbers .
 com
Webbers Communications   http://www.webbers.com
Web Design & Internet Marketing      Since 1994

------ FREE STUFF FOR INTERNET MARKETERS ------
Send the following e-mail to our autoresponder:
mailto:gkfoote @
 webbers .
 com?Subject=webbers .
 info