Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1998)

From: Robert Vinet <vnetwork @ nbnet . nb . ca>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 13:58:19 -0400
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi All,

Could someone suggest a solution to this problem. This may be somewhat off
topic, but I would appreciate your suggestions.

I publish a web site - allECommerce - and now want add a weekly, one-way,
weekly text-based email newsletter to subscribers.

My problem is that I need some way of managing subscriptions. I could do
this by filtering subscribe/unsubscribe email messages from my site into a
special mailbox within Eudora, but I would have to manually manage this
function. I would rather have this done for me without much intrusion.

I have thought of subscribing to a free list bot but the ones that I have
found add an ad to the message and there is little control over the
subscriber list. (The site is not yet profitable and I don't want to limit
my expenses at this point.)

My question: Is there a software plug-in for Eudora that will perform this
function for me? Alternatively, is there another solution where I could
retain control of my subscribers list (I don't want to see subscribers
spammed)?

Regards,

Robert Vinet

allECommerce - The Navigational Hub of the Electronic Commerce Professional
Internet-Based Electronic Commerce News, Resources and Business Strategy

V-Networks, Inc.
527 Beaverbrook Court, Suite 205
Fredericton, NB Canada E3B1X6

mailto:robert .
 vinet @
 allEC .
 com
Phone: 506.454.7145    Fax: 506.452.7610
ICQ# 6306414           AOL Instant Messenger: allECcom

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: HTML-enabled mailing lists