Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1998)

From: Linda Allison <lindak @ netxn . com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 22:50:40 -0700
To: "Woodrick, Ed" <ewoodrick @ ed-com . com>
Cc: "'List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM'" <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Dave Voorhis wrote:
> Until I see evidence that HTML formatting in mailing list messages has some
> benefits that outweigh the disadvantages, I will continue to filter them
> out.
Yes. It even p*sses me off when I have to sit enlessly while
downloading something as personalized as a love letter using
HTML, let alone list mail?!
Banish that thought now. I have yet to see one that gave me any
more of a warm fuzzy feel about the idiot who wrote it.
Linda
(yes I see this thread is worn out)

From: dattier @ wwa . com (David W. Tamkin)
Next: Better List hosting software
From: Glenn Forrester <glenn4 @ mindspring . com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: HTML-enabled mailing lists
From: Michelle Dick <artemis @ rahul . net>
Next: Re: HTML-enabled mailing lists
From: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg @ monkeys . com>