Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1998)

Subject: Re: Database & E-mail integration capabilities in Win NT/IIS/FP97/98.
From: Sanjay Arora <sk @ pobox . com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 01:45:34 +0500
To: Manar Hussain <manar @ ivision . co . uk>
Cc: "'List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM'" <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Thanks for the critique..I guess I deserved that ;). It IS a big amount of
server overhead! Can it really not be implemented as a virtual server?

What should I look for..a leased server? What kind of resources? OS
suggestions, keeping in mind, I wish to use something like Frontpage/Cold
Fusion, to ease the programming of the site. Or should I go in for HTML/CGI
programming directly..CGI WOULD be CPU intensive.

Please do help me. Beginners with tall ideas, do need a lot of help, All
they can get, in fact.

With best regards.

Sanjay.