Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1998)

From: MowMow Kitty <kitty @ squonk . net>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 14:04:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: Lawrence Weeks <dev @ dm2 . deskmedia . com>
Cc: "'List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM'" <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>, "Woodrick, Ed" <ewoodrick @ ed-com . com>

As long as this is being talked about, I have a question.  How do I
disable HTML?  I am using Majordomo 4.94 on Solaris 2.5.  I, too, can't
stand HTML in my messages, they just take up extra bandwidth.  I didn't
know that I could shut it off from my list.
	Thanks!
	Rebecca

Join the Meow Recipes List!  majordomo @
 meow .